Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

So far dropshipping has not been a sucsess on ebay

okay so as the saying goes "you live and you learn". I have noticed that things that are dropshipped on ebay do not seem to get as much attention as products that you have available sitting at your house... Im thinking that in order for my to be successful on ebay I am going to need to take my own pictures and write my own discriptions... Instead of dropshipping I am going to focus more locally on 1. things I already have. 2. things purchased on online auctions and physical auctions. 3. bulk auctions 4. garage sales.
I am going to pick a product type and run with that, but a warning to others dropshipping is expensive which drives your selling retail price up, and if you are not taking your own pictures and writting your own discription it is a major turn off for potential buyers.

Good luck!!

2 comments:

  1. okay I take this back... Its not because I was drop shipping and using there pictures, It was because I was just pushing the stuff to ebay, Not adding pictures to the discription and not personalizing the discription... If you put pictures in the description it helps buyers... You can put pictures in your description by right clicking on the picture on your website or any website then going to propertys and copying the Url. Then go to the Url option when righting the description paste the website and type IMG Src=YOUR WEBSITE WHERE PICTURE IS LOCATED.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use this symbol before Img src and at the end of your pasted webaddress. "<>"

    ReplyDelete