Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

whats funny

Haha...lol I know this blog is getting views(a small amnt lol)... But where are all the comments? Yes this blog is boring... Yes I am running out of things to talk about... but come on people, there is way to much silents.lol

-sean-

p.s. an intresting blog that I found rescently is at hotcontreversialtopics.com I have been having some fun with this site because you can say what you actually think on stuff and start arguments its alot of fun! You can also learn more about stuff thats going on and what other people think for real. go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. look I am commenting on my own blog.lol
    the funny thing is that the only other person who has left a comment on this blog was my mother.lol Ive had 150 total views what the heck.

    ReplyDelete