google adsense finally let me resubmit this blog, it took forever about 2 weeks, we will see if I actually get approved this time...
Its so frustrating not being able to find work and applying and applying and applying. Then trying to find quick ways to make money online and finding out hey there really are NO QUICK WAYS to make money online, it like anything else it takes alot of work and investment not that I was not expecting to work hard for my money but I really didnt realize how many scams there are out there! there are so many that it is mind boggling! and upsetting... the sad thing 2 is that so many people just like me fall for the crap thats out there.
the first thing I started with was surveys, Ive taken so many surveys its not even funny! I havent seen a dime! You can regonize the ones that are a complete waist of time immediatly if you read the small print or if they want you to answer yes or no to product offers, or if they say you won a free somthing or other like a walmart gift card! the funny thing with that is you can sign up for as many things on there as you want and you will never ever get a gift card! thats a promise!
So I have desided to dedicate my life until I finnaly get a job, to cleaning up the internet!!lol
Basicly I really want to use this blog to educate people just like me, on whats out there, what oppurtunities are real? what can I do to get a full time income?where the heck do I start?
thats where I was at when I started this blog.......
I realized very quickly that if I am using my brain and the information that I already know I can tell really what Is real and what is not by just paying attention to the words used, If the people are up front about what they are actually offering, If when I do a search do I find possitive or negative feedback about this company??? does this company ask for my bank Information up front without even telling me about the product???? these are huge red flags!!!!!
I really want euntraprenuers like myself to watch these videos on here that deal with bussiness becouse they will save you A$$ets!!!!!
This blog is here to help you!!! please take advantage of the free Info!
sincerly,
Sean Marie:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment