okay I have adult acne... im currently using a combination of proactive,acne free(walmart) and aveeno foaming cleanser for sensitive skin, I am having to wash my face about 6 times a day and I am not wearing as much makeup... and after about 5 months since the outbreak started it is finnally starting to smooth out... It was not until I started using the aveeno product that My skin actually started to show signs of improvement. proactive did nothing for me! by itself! acne is not easy to get rid of, I will post pictures on here of my before and after when I finnally beat it.
My suggestions for anyone struggling with this: 1. wash your face before bed and REMOVE YOUR MAKE UP! leaving your makeup on especially over night is horrible for your skin!this was my mistake! 2. do not wear makeup for more than 8-10 hours without washing and reaplying3. make sure your makeup is not oilbased and is noncomogenic or else it will get sucked directly into your pors!4.exfoliate but not daily!5.use somthing with sun screen on your face to protect it 6.when your face is itchy WASH OFF YOUR MAKEUP!!!!
I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD LUCK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment