Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Yeay!!!!!Im an offical bussiness!!
I called the IRS and now I have my eim # and SeanMaries products is an official bussiness!!!! I can use real wholesalers now, and make real money!!! Im exhausted...lol I was on hold with the IRS for an hour and then when I got a guy on the line he sounded like Mr.Rogers which was okay, I love Mr.rogers but now Im extremely tired of trying to get feedback for this blog and get viewers, so if you view this blog please let me know that you did so I know my efforts havent been in vain! Im going to get offline now for the day becouse I am so tired of trying to find information, my ears hurt.lol Please comment if you are viewing this sight! also check out the wall of shame! THANK YOU SO MUCH!:) SEAN MARIE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment